S-ASI ... L ...
Surge Protective Device for Signalling and Telecommunication Networks
S-ASI ... L ... is an SPD for installations in series with the telecommunication/signalling circuits
to protect sensitive equipments with low resistability/immunity, providing the following features and benefits:
- Classification for the impulse test: categories C1, C2, C3, D1 (comply with IEC/EN 61643-21);
- S-ASI ... SPDs are made in pluggable execution and they guarantee the continuity of signal circuit. They do not suspend it when the plug is pulled out;
- The common and differential mode fine protection let at this device to well protect grounded circuits;
- Providing protection against direct and indirect lightning effects;
- The behaviour of the SPD is in Short Circuit failure mode when reaching the end of the life;
- The connection is made by screw type terminals to guarantee the best connection reliability;
- Ground connection is made via PE and G screw type terminals, as well as the top hat DIN rail.