HIGH VOLTAGE SURGE ARRESTERS
Typical use: high voltage surge arresters for the protection of HV/MV transformers, switches and power transmission lines. Designed, produced and tested in accordance with the IEC standard.
- High voltage surge arrester with ceramic insulator, class 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- High voltage surge arrester with silicon rubber housing, class 2, 3 and 4. Executions with insulator applied with different technologies: wound directly on active elements, wound on previously caged active elements, wound on a glass fiber reinforced polycarbonate tube.
- High voltage surge arrester for power transmission lines in “hanging” execution in class 2 and 3.
- Analysis accessories: impulse counter in counter version for quantitative stress analysis and in counter + milliamperometer version for quantitative and qualitative stress analysis. Leakage current indicators based on the evaluation of the third harmonic and the actual peak value of the leakage current for a detailed qualitative analysis of the stresses.
- Our company represents and distributes in Italy surge arresters for high voltage systems produced by Tridelta Company.
- From the lateral menu, you can download PDF technical sheets of the different surge arresters.