L 3/40 PV Y ... ff
Low Voltage Surge Protective Device for
L 3/40 PV Y ... ff is a voltage limiting SPD for photovoltaic systems providing three modes of protection, typically installed close to the PV inverter, close to the PV generator and/or in the junction box, with the following features and benefits:
- Impulse test classification: Type 2 according to IEC 61643-31 Ed.1 (2018-01) and EN 61643-31 (2019-05);
- High short circuit current rating without backup protection Iscpv = 1000 A according to IEC 61643-31;
- High short circuit current rating without backup protection, additionally tested based on IEC/EN 61643-11;
- Three colour Status Indicator with progressive indication of remaining performance;
- Upon request the L 13/60 PV Y ... ff type SPD can be supplied with other ratings for discharge current and Max. Continous Operating Voltage.