L 3/30 ... ff
L 3/30 ... ff is a voltage limiting SPD providing a single mode of protection, typically installed in Sub Distribution Boards (SDB), in TN-systems or in TT-systems in combination with N-PE SPD model I 100, I 52 or I 12 and with connection type CT2 (1+1 or 3+1). It provides the following features and benefits:
• Impulse test classification: Test class II / Type 2 (according to IEC/EN 61643-11);
• L 3/30 ... ff is a voltage limiting SPD for the protection of low voltage installations and equipment against indirect lightning effects;
• Backup protection is not required with an upstream MCB ≤ 125 A or up to an Isccr ≤ 4 kA rms (for UN 230/400 V);
• Short circuit current withstand of 50 kA rms with max. back-up fuse;
• Three colour Status Indicator with progressive indication of remaining performance.