L 3/30 230 ff 4
L 3/30 230 ff 4 is a ready to install assembly of four voltage limiting SPDs providing four modes of protection, typically installed in Sub Distribution Boards (SDB) for three-phase plus neutral 230/400 V TN-systems, with the following features and benefits:
• Impulse test classification: Test class II / Type 2 (according to IEC/EN 61643-11);
• L 3/30 230 ff 4 is a voltage limiting SPD for the protection of low voltage installations and equipment against indirect lightning effects;
• Backup protection is not required with an upstream MCB ≤ 125 A or up to an Isccr ≤ 4 kA rms;
• Short circuit current of 50 kA rms with max. back-up fuse;
• Three colour Status Indicator with progressive indication of remaining performance.