L 25/100 230 t ff
Low Voltage Surge Protective Device
L 25/100 230 t ff is a voltage limiting SPD providing a single mode of protection, typically installed at the origin of the installation, e.g. in the Main Distribution Board (MDB), in TN-systems or in TT-systems in combination with N-PE SPD model I 100, I 52 and with connection type CT2 (3+1 or 1+1).
It provides the following features and benefits:
- Impulse test classification: Test class I and II according to IEC 61643-11 Ed. 1 (2011-03) and Type 1 and 2 according to
EN 61643-11 (2012-10);
- L 25/100 230 t ff is a voltage limiting SPD for the protection of low voltage installations and equipment against direct and indirect lightning effects;
- Backup protection is not required with an upstream CB ≤ 160 A or up to an Isccr ≤ 5 kA rms;
- The impulse current is divided into two independent branch circuits, each branch providing its own disconnector and Status Indicator;
- Three colour Status Indicator with progressive indication of remaining performance.