L 25/100 230 t ff 3
L 25/100 230 t ff 3 is a ready to install assembly of three voltage limiting SPDs providing three modes of protection, typically installed at the origin of the installation (e.g. in the Main Distribution Board (MDB)) for three-phase 230/400 V TN-systems, with the following features and benefits:
• Impulse test classification: Test class I and II / Type 1 and 2 (according to IEC/EN 61643-11);
• L 25/100 230 t ff 3 is a voltage limiting SPD for the protection of low voltage installations and equipment against direct and indirect
• Backup protection is not required with an upstream MCB ≤ 125 A or up to an Isccr ≤ 4 kA rms;
• The impulse current is divided into two independent branch circuits, each branch providing its own disconnector and Status Indicator;
• Three colour Status Indicator with progressive indication of remaining performance.