L 13/40 230 ff
L 13/40 230 ff is a voltage limiting SPD providing a single mode of protection, typically installed at the origin of the installation (e.g. in the Main Distribution Board (MDB)), in TN-systems or in TT-systems in combination with N-PE SPD model I 100, I 52 and with connection type CT2 1+1 or 3+1). It provides the following features and benefits:
• Impulse test classification: Test class I and II / Type 1 and 2 (according to IEC/EN 61643-11);
• L 13/40 230 ff is a voltage limiting SPD for the protection of low voltage installations and equipment against direct and indirect lightning effects;
• Backup protection is not required with an upstream MCB ≤ 125 A or up to an Isccr ≤ 4 kA rms;
• Short circuit current withstand with max. back-up fuse of 100 kA rms;
• Three colour Status Indicator with progressive indication of remaining performance.