IL 1/10 2P M
IL 1/3 2P and IL 1/10 2P M are combined voltage limiting and voltage switching SPDs providing three modes of protection, typically installed in single-phase 230 V socket outlets or within equipment with the following features and benefits:
• Impulse test classification IL 1/3 2P: Test Class III (according to IEC 61643 + A1) and Type 3 (according to EN 61643 – 11/A11);
• Impulse test classification IL 1/10 2P M: Test Class II (according to IEC 61643 + A1) and Type 2 (according to EN 61643 – 11/A11);
• Equipped with a thermal disconnector, which interrupts the phase or neutral to ground path in case of an SPD failure, and with a green LED operating state indicator;
• Provided with pigtail connections to enable the IL 1/3 2P to be installed at equipment terminals or e.g. socket outlets, LED power supplies, CCTVs, intruder alarms;
• Suitable for installation at LPZ boundaries 2 – 3 or higher according to the lightning protection zones concept and in coordination with other SPDs.