IA 25 230
Low Voltage Surge Protective Device
IA 25 230 is a voltage switching SPD with a single mode of protection, typically installed at the origin of the installation, e.g. in the Main Distribution Board (MDB), in TN-systems or in TT-systems in combination with N-PE SPD model I 100, I 52 and with connection type CT2 (3+1 or 1+1), providing the following features and benefits:
- Impulse test classification: Test class I and II according to IEC 61643-11 Ed. 1 (2011-03) and Type 1 and 2 according to
EN 61643-11 (2012-10);
- IA 25 230 is a self extinguishing spark gap based switching SPD, for the protection of low voltage installations against direct and indirect lightning effects;
- Impulse discharge current of 25 kA 10/350 µs;
- Nominal discharge current of 25 kA 8/20 µs;
- High self extinguishing capability of 16 kA rms (follow current interrupt rating);
- Green LED Status Indicator;
- The special housing is designed for "Pollution Degree 3".
ILF 4P 250/400
Low Voltage Surge Protection Device ZOTUPFILTER ILF 4P 250/400 is a multimode SPD for direct and indirect lightning effects...
I 100 N-PE
Low Voltage Surge Protective Device ZOTUPGAP I 100 N-PE is a voltage switching SPD providing a single mode of protection,...
L 25/100 230 t ff
Low Voltage Surge Protective Device ZOTUPLIMITER L 25/100 230 t ff is a voltage limiting SPD providing a single mode of protection,...