I 100 N-PE
I 100 N-PE is a voltage switching SPD providing a single mode of protection, typically installed in TT-systems between neutral conductor N and protective earth PE, where connection type CT2 (1+1 or 3+1) is required according to HD 60364-5-534, with the following features and benefits:
• Impulse test classification: Test class I and II / Type 1 and 2 (according to IEC/EN 61643-11);
• I 100 N-PE is a Gas Discharge Tube (GDT) based SPD for the protection of low voltage installations and equipment against direct and indirect lightning effects;
• Impulse discharge current of 100 kA 10/350 μs;
• Nominal discharge current of 100 kA 8/20 μs;
• The special housing is designed Pollution Degree 3;
• To be combined with IA 25 or L 25/100.