ILF 4P 250/400
ILF 4P 250/400 is a multipole SPD for direct and indirect lightning strikes with integrated network filter for high frequency transients with the following applications, features and benefits.
Typical installation: in supply circuits input of Control Room, Data Center and EDP.
- Lightning currents discharge capacity up to 50 kA (10/350) 4 poles.
- Maximum continuous operating voltage Uc is calibrated to TOV for a total immunity.
- Although a special inductor ensures an effective attenuation of high frequency interferences, it does not reduce high tension and it has an insignificant energy loss.
- It is suitable for protection of electronic equipment against overvoltages under category 1 test impulses.
- It is a Test Class I, II and III according to IEC 61643-11 ed. 1 (2011-03) or T1, T2 and T3 according to CEI EN 61643-1/A1.