SPDs for TELECOMMUNICATION and SIGNALLING
TELECOMMUNICATION and SIGNALLING SPDs (ICONS FOR SPD SELECTION)
Protection against direct and indirect lightning effects
Protection against indirect lightning effects
SPDS FOR TELECOMMINICATION AND SIGNALLING APPLICATIONS
Typical installation: in series with the signal/telecommunication circuit for equipment with "low resistability" according Recommendation ITU-T K.45 / "low surge immunity" according IEC/EN 61000-4-5
• SPDs with impulse ratings for categories D1, C2 and C3 (according to IEC/EN 61643-21).
• SPDs with common mode and differential mode protection against symmetrical and/or asymmetrical disturbances.
• SPDs with disconnecting means in case of accidential contact between the signal/telecomminication circuit and a power line (e.g. 230/400V a.c.) due to insulation faults.
• SPDs with integrated earth/protective ground connection via the 35 mm top hat DIN rail and by screwless spring type termination of the cable screen.
SPECIFIC SPDS WITH COAXIAL CONNECTORS
Typical installation: for the protection of TV switchboards, satellite antenna or wideband transmission equipment and remote systems.
Particularly suitable for applications with long coaxial cables which are exposed to electromagnetic interference.
• SPDs with type F connectors for the protection of antenna circuits used in civil applications.
• SPDs with BCN type connectors for CCTV circuits.
• SPDs with 7/16 M/F type connection for coaxial cables of antenna circuits and telecommunication systems (4 and 3G).
• SPDs with special connectors/connection can be supplied upon request.
With Coaxial connectors